Thursday, April 22, 2010

One thing off my mind!! YEAH

Well I think I have finaly leveled out but I'm not sure. People around me have been mentioning that I don't seem my normal "bubbly" self. Not sure how to take that but it is what it is. I feel level but I have been wrong before. I need to be able to either repress my emotions or be level this weekend. Got another busy catering weekend.

I didnt get my vending machine fixed! I think. Either way I got a new part that works and got it into the machine. Just need to get back up there to check it out but havent made it yet. Dont rally wanna go back up because
if I dont go and no one tells me its not working does that mean its broken? Either way thats one more thing off my mind. Just gotta worry bout health care and my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment