Friday, April 23, 2010

Run on...

http://www.lp33.tv/artists/moby/?sm_description=&sm_genre=&sm_title=Moby+-+Run+On&video=10125

There are songs out there that help keep me going. This is the most recent one I have come across. Some days music is a place for me to crawl and feel at peace. From 7th grade till I went to college I permanently had a set of headphones on. If not around my neck quietly serinading me with music, in my ears quietly making the world more tollerable. If I remember correctly music helped put me at ease and allowed me to relax. Mostly listen to one song for hours on end. If that song relaxed me I would play it over and over. Most people would get annoyed but I found comfort. At times the more I played it the calmer I would get. I was not an out spoken person mainly cause I found solace in music and at the time didnt feel I need to seek peace out else where. Depending on my starting mood my music preference would change. Im glad Ive progressed to the point I dont have to submerce myself in music to make it through the day. Still helps to find that song. The song I posted just mellows me out and makes me feel more relaxed. Always nice to feel that feeling. Anyone else feel that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment